Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Re: How did dat win?
Dat Fan Newbie

Well, it's all very simple, he shouldn't have won, his humor was mildly entertaining, THE FIRST TIME THROUGH, but when he did the SAME jokes.. REPEATEDLY, it was so bad i wanted to cry. Ralphie was the better comic, and should have won, or at least one of the other 3. I don't really care if i get banned for saying this, because I wouldn't waste my time on this site, Gina frigging stifles all arguments about Dat because if it actually was debated he would lose, b/c that side is too weak. America was divided over the other comics in the last show, some voted for Ralphie, some voted for the other people, But A LOT OF ASIANS voted for DAT because oh that's so funny, he makes fun of asians! haha! wait, NO! His stuff like that jackie chan joke, was so pathetic, especially after hearing it a few times. (Did u see the look on Leno's face when he did that one?) Whatever, I don't really care that Dat won b/c Ralphie and the others are doing fine, and Ralphie recently came to a nearby comedy club and was great from what i hear. So peace out, and maybe some people will actually read thsi before someone deletes it or someone makes some idiotic arguement against it..

Yes, the jokes got old. And I personally would have rather had Dave Mordal or Rich Vos win. But what's done is done.

And by your name I can tell that you like Ralphie May. I assume you have never heard Carlos Mencia's album. Maybe you should listen to it. It sounds a whole like Ralphies album huh. Hmm, before you call out Dat for having repaeted jokes, at leats they were original. Ralphie May is a true hack. Dat Phan has some decent stuff.

Delicious Monster

Gina will not delete your post just for disliking Dat, or for having your own opinion, and niether will I. Posts only get deleted when they get disrespectful or dirty, and I don't think you were either. Thank you for your honest opinion, and welcome to the site, although I doubt you will stick around, you are indeed welcome here as long as you aren't obnoxious. (and you don't appear to be). There are fans and non fans here on the site. I am sorry that you feel as though your feelings will not be respected.
Having seen Ralphie May live, I will agree that he is funny. I am not familiar with Carlos Mencina's materail, but I really don't think there is a comic out there who hasn't been called a hack at some point. From what Dat says, Ralphie is a pretty cool guy.

Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

ralphieshouldawon wrote:
Gina frigging stifles all arguments about Dat because if it actually was debated he would lose, b/c that side is too weak.

Jeez, give me a break. I only stifle if arguements are nasty/disrespectful or do not conform to our guidelines within the forum. Relax buddy. Trust me, we've heard this all before. Look around the forum. It wasn't deleted and the users weren't banned.

The ones that were deleted or banned were banned or deleted for specific reasons. Everyone is entitled to their opinions about Dat and his comedy, as long as it is done in a tasteful manner.

Have a nice day.

i hated ralphie mays cct, it got old too. let it be known that his act was stupid, im from Houston and he dont sound like a guy who hangs out with blacks and hispanics.

Dat Phanaholic

bigPhan wrote:
Yes, the jokes got old. And I personally would have rather had Dave Mordal or Rich Vos win. But what's done is done.

And by your name I can tell that you like Ralphie May. I assume you have never heard Carlos Mencia's album. Maybe you should listen to it. It sounds a whole like Ralphies album huh. Hmm, before you call out Dat for having repaeted jokes, at leats they were original. Ralphie May is a true hack. Dat Phan has some decent stuff.

Carlos Mencia is a hack. So Ralphie's hack act is a rip-off of another hack.
Vos is a hack too or he would have won like Dat Phan. Dat was the only non-hack there. Leno's face looked weird because he wished he had thought of the Jackie joke. Leno is the biggest of all living hacks. He makes Carrott Top look like George Carlin.
View user's profileFind all posts by Buddy HackettSend private messageSend e-mail
Re: How did dat win?