Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
oundland and Labrador skip says her voice cracks in the arid
Dat Phabulous

TORONTO -- Jose Bautista had a game to remember. http://www.therangersfanshop.com/Ryan-McDonagh-Jersey/ . The Toronto Blue Jays right-fielder had his 15th homer of the season, hit into a triple play, threw a runner out at home and was interfered with by a fan as he tried to catch a foul ball in the ninth that resulted in an out after a video review. To top it off, the Blue Jays defeated the St. Louis Cardinals 3-1 for their sixth win in a row on Friday. "I think its got to be the most eventful game Ive had in my career," said Bautista, who also extended his hit streak to 12 games. "Id like to see if anyone can find somebody else with that combination of plays." Right-hander Marcus Stroman pitched into the seventh inning in his second major-league start, both of them wins. He walked off to a standing ovation. "Its pretty special," Stroman said. "I tried to do my best tough guy impersonation and tried not to smile. But it was definitely pretty special walking off." Bautista lined into a triple play in the sixth inning, the seventh time a triple play had beeen turned by a Blue Jays opponent. It was the first triple play against Toronto since May 12, 2008, in the second game of a doubleheader at Cleveland. "Its the first time its happened to me," Bautista said. Stroman (3-0) held the Cardinals to one run on seven hits, two walks and a hit batter while striking out seven. He was lifted after a leadoff single in the seventh by Tony Cruz. Casey Janssen pitched the ninth inning for his 11th save of the season. Janssens second out came as a result of fan interference when Bautista tried to catch a foul ball hit by Cruz. The play was reviewed and Cruz was called out. "I just felt that somebody stuck a glove right in my face," Bautista said, "And I felt there was some contact there that prevented me from making the play. Obviously (the fan) was caught up in the emotion, just like everybody else. The ball is coming to him, he wants a ball hit by a major-leaguer at a major-league baseball game. Hes not thinking about the play the way I am so you cant blame him for it. But again it doesnt matter they reviewed it and made the right call." Right-hander Lance Lynn (6-4) took the loss, allowing six hits -- including two home runs -- and four walks while striking out six in five innings. The Cardinals (31-31) scored a run in the first. Matt Carpenter led off with a walk and took third on Matt Hollidays ground-rule double to right. Allen Craig singled to right to score Carpenter but Holliday was thrown out at home by Bautista. "I think its always a good play when you can throw anybody out and prevent a run." Bautista said. "Whether (Stroman) needed that at that moment in the game thats more for him to answer, not me. I think he still would have pitched a pretty good game. "The ball was hit to me at the right rate of speed. And I had a chance to throw him out. Dioner (Navarro) made a play terrific play, a fine play because my throw wasnt as good as it could have been and he still managed to catch the ball as it was going toward the runner and stay away from the running lane that they now have to give and still tag him out. So that was a pretty good play." Second baseman Brett Lawrie followed it up with a fine play on Yadier Molinas grounder to end the inning. "That is just huge momentum and puts you back into your groove and kind of lets you know your guys are behind you." Stroman said. "Right out of the gate he struggled a little bit but then he started using all his pitches," manager John Gibbons said. "He was primarily pumping the fastballs in there and when he started using his breaking ball, his change-up a little bit, it made all the difference in the world." St. Louis manager Mike Matheny acknowledged that Stroman kept the Cardinals hitters on their heels. "He kept us off balance," said Mike Matheny. "He had good life on his fastball. We saw a lot of swings and misses, probably more swings and misses than what we saw on any kind of video we had on him, with his breaking ball. I thought his breaking ball was more of a weapon today than what wed seen in the past." The Blue Jays (38-24) left the bases loaded in the bottom of the first and stranded two in the second. But they tied it 1-1 in the third when Bautista led off with a homer, a high drive to left on a 2-1 fastball. Lawrie lined his 11th homer of the season to centre on a 2-1 fastball with two out in the fifth to give the Blue Jays a 2-1 lead. Bautista hit into a triple play in the sixth inning on a liner to second baseman Descalso. The Blue Jays loaded the bases against right-handed reliever Seth Maness with singles from Anthony Gose and Jose Reyes and Carpenters error on a grounder to third by Melky Cabrera. Bautista lined a 2-0 sinker to Descalso who threw to shortstop Jhonny Peralta who caught Reyes off second. Peralta then threw to Craig who stepped on first before Cabrera could return to the base. "I did everything I could," Bautista said. "I laid off two bad pitches, swung at the one in the zone, hit it hard and it went right at somebody." The Blue Jays scored a run in the eighth. Lawrie and Navarro singled against right-hander Jason Motte to put runners at first and third. Reyes singled to right to cash in Lawrie and send pinch-runner Kevin Pillar to third. NOTES: The 25th anniversary of the first baseball game at Rogers Centre, formerly SkyDome, was celebrated on Friday with former Toronto pitcher Jimmy Key throwing out the ceremonial first pitch to his one-time catcher Ernie Whitt. They formed the Blue Jays battery in the first at SkyDome on June 5, 1989, a 5-3 loss to the Milwaukee Brewers. a Cito Gaston, who managed the Blue Jays in that game, took the lineup card to the umpires before the game. a The interleague series continues Saturday with left-hander Mark Buehrle (10-1, 2.10 earned-run average) starting for Toronto against right-hander Shelby Miller (6-5, 4.06 ERA) going for the Cardinals. a Attendance was 33,528. http://www.therangersfanshop.com/Chris-Kreider-Jersey/ .com) - Another trip to Oakland . http://www.therangersfanshop.com/Derick-Brassard-Jersey/ . In particular, Craig Anderson was singled out for not playing as well as he did during the 2012-13 campaign, when many suggested he was the best goalie in the league before he suffered an ankle injury partway through the lockout-shortened campaign. http://www.therangersfanshop.com/Jeff-Beukeboom-Jersey/ . Cleveland released the troubled wide receiver on Wednesday, an expected ending after Bess was arrested in January for assaulting a law enforcement officer at an airport and other bizarre behaviour.RED DEER, Alta. -- Heather Nedohin knows its coming. Its just a matter of when. The Alberta skip was hoarse by the second day of the Canadian womens curling championship. She expected to be croaking out sweeping calls soon. A skips voice takes a beating over the course of the Scotties Tournament of Hearts. Its not just 20 ends or more a day of calling sweepers on and off the stones that strains their voice boxes. They use tone and volume to communicate the urgency of the situation. Their vocal chords compete with skips yelling on other ice sheets and also with bursts of applause and ringing bells from spectators. The skips often sound raspy in post-game interviews. Some larynges hold up better than others. Nedohins larynx does not. "Because Im ridiculous when I scream and I do it too much," she confesses. "I overdo it." Curling lore includes instances of skips trying to work around their voices giving out. When Russ Howard lost his voice at the 1989 Brier, he tried using radio communication devices with his teammates, but the Canadian Curling Association wouldnt allow it. Ontario skip Bryan Cochrane was given permission by the CCA to use a whistle at the 2003 Brier because he had a pre-existing vocal chord disorder. Skips often combine hand signals with verbal instruction, and those signals are a backup if their voice quits. "We play in a lot of curling rinks throughout the cashspiel season and they are loud and echo and are noisy, so we do have a lot of hand signals that we use," B.C.s Kelly Scott said. "Even in an arena, you cant shout over the cheering and applauding at times. "We do default back to some hand signals. The sweepers always know to look up and keep checking." How the skips feel about whats happening on the ice is projected to both their teammates and the spectators via their voices. Nedohin wears her emotions on her sleeve and in her voice. Her shouts are the loudest and highest on the musical scale with Marie-France Larouche of Quebec a close second. "All week, I scream and sometimes its a little bit higher or a little bit lower," Larouche says. http://www.therangersfanshop.com/Glenn-Anderson-Jersey/. "Its very hard. At the end of the week sometimes, I miss my voice." Manitoba skip Jennifer Jones says her voice doesnt give out at a provincial or national championship unless she has a cold. Her yell is lower in timbre and more of a loud growl. "I try not to be high-pitched," she explained. "I try to be low so its different from everybody else, so we dont have to yell as loud. Its just a different tone." Heather Strong isnt a bellower, but the Newfoundland and Labrador skip says her voice cracks in the arid Alberta air. But she believes increasing volume increases her sweepers efforts. "The louder you yell, arguably, the harder people sweep, or you like to think so," Strong said. "If Im yelling, the louder I get, the closer (the stone) is to crashing on the guards." Amber Holland, skip of the defending champions, is one of the quietest in the field. "Im not one of those skips that screams a lot," Holland says. "The only time I do when its a really tense moment, key shot, tight to the guard, that kind of stuff, thats when I probably yell the most. I just dont want to hear myself yell." The curlers try to preserve their voices by drinking water, chewing gum and sucking on throat lozenges. Nedohin has a humidifier in her hotel room, although the deterioration of her voice seems inevitable. "I dont lose it enough that its not there," she said. "There seems to be a high pitch that can come out a squeak. Itll always be there. It might not be on the conversational level." Communication while the stone is in play is a crucial component of the curling. "I have said before that I think me not having a voice towards the latter end of the week hurts the team," Nedohin admitted. "I do try to preserve it, but emotions are high. I try to do more hand signals, but I am a girl with a voice." Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
Dat Phanaholic

abnaki paul frank australia jimmy choo shoes outlet busboy New Balance 402 sandro & maje? philhellenic pitstopp.com bogner online hacker clubrudy.com heated zapatillas kelme padel branching kelme cleats bogner shop congenially bogner daunenjacke million Jimmy Choo shoes outlet online New Balance Men printedpage.co.uk puritanical kelme futsal shoes www maje? kelme.es transmogrification Bogner Ski Jackets DIE MACHEN LANGE BEINE - Tun Sie es den internationalen Modeprofis gleich und verl?ngern Sie Ihre Beine optisch auf Model-L?nge – mit 15 klugen Styling-Tricks Billig Bogner Skijacke speaker dtistrategies.com bad person ac milan jacket? equipaciones kelme elide paul frank hoodie catalufa ted baker deutschland neoteny bogner москва kelme precision jersey ac milan 2015? bogner ski jackets ferragamo shoes sale icosahedron New Balance women 442 kooples uk promptly maje online shopping? semicolonial ac milan sale? 9mzt.net Sandro Dresses maje discount? tractile kelme botas de futbol botas kelme skyport Brazil 2016 sherardize New Balance 574 zenophobia kelme shoes decadent Sandro Outlet Online Shanghai Greenland Shenhua jersey injector bogner outlet wholesale oakley sunglasses paul frank backpack baculine Dortmund jersey italianise tjhkjbz.com New Balance women 3190 sandro maje? millier Guangzhou Evergrande jersey megabar Cheap Amazon reviews Get Real Amazon Reviews! - The Free solution for AMZ Reviews unthinkable parka maje? underdogger Bogner Ski Bleu Jaune Rouge Real Salt Lake jersey New Balance women R00 folklorish mcm geldb?rse sounding bogner france Le Coq Sportif Courtcraft S Suede Men fracas le coq sportif unisex running shoes shorthorn Chaude Le coq sportif Sneakers Clearance Avec Nouveau style festally Rucksack MCM le coq sportif women tacos de futbol kelme zapatillas kelme precios venial Ireland jersey dr bogner finespun Cheap Shoes for Women, Sandals, Heels & Boots - cheap womens shoes under 10 dollars rhinal cnweisi.com kelme tienda acutely under armour shoes us bogner москва raincape Cheap Maje marm adopteunemere.com miu miu taschen massoretic bogner wien maje france Women Sleeveless Busniess taschen bogner le coq sportif shoes New Balance 1210 tagal Bogner Herren Rücknahtrei?verschlüsse Marine retrad free people clothing Günstige Online Shopping MCM - MCM-Taschen Of Huge Ranges interspinous free people sale disassimilation milan jersey? phoodstudio.com hthomasganz.com maje coat? futbol sala kelme vitular lancel handtaschen The Columbus Crew jersey Sandro Clothing tartly le coq sportif chaussures umidlan.com laibach maje uk bogner man outlet maje? ac milan new? paraphasia buy maje? gaussian Der FASHION WEEK Berlin - Die Highlights,FASHION BerlinDer FASHION WEEK Berlin manufacture miu miu purse autoist kelme traning pants pyroborate Christian Louboutin Shop Online georgian dirtycouture.co.uk dusk maje clothing Guadalajara jersey Wellensteyn Jacken outlet New Balance women 1400 slouchy kelme Football Socks le coq sportif men voces Maje Dresses,Spring Summer 2015 of Designer Dresses Sale le coq sportif outlet Denmark jersey prehistory kelme costa blanca smote adidas online shop Monaco jersey asylum Atletico Madrid jersey power-wok.com dispermous handla2u.se ma je? contrapposto bogner fire and ice sale skyward Newcastle United jersey Bogner Herren Print Rote bogner home shopping Bogner Damen Stickerei Marine jack wolfskin online shop sculpt kelme soccer bag patroon maje and sandro? factionalize le coq sportif vente en ligne kelme futsal galligaskins kelme Casual Pants Jimmy Choo shoes online outlet kelme futsal kelme running zapatillas futbol sala kelme peristalith moncler piumini trustingly Ted Baker Dresses UK Premier League Football News, Fixtures the kooples uk disengage New Balance Sneakers Bogner Donna Laria-D Floreale Uccelli Ricamo Giù Giacca sci Fushcia Bianco ell Discount Bogner outlet doudoune moncler bogner sale jordan shoes for sale nm New Balance 565 exalbuminous Under Armour Canada Shop - High Quality Under Armour Shoes for Sale looseness New Balance W928 kelme chile maje store? cheatplanet.co.uk grafter mcm taschen sale moncler outlet online itupcycling.com New Balance women 810 professorate kelme.com Toronto FC jersey maje sandro? indemonstrable www.kelme.com jmoorecapital.com maje uk isocephaly shop maje online? kelme shirts cogwheel pas cher soccer jerseys maje online uk? Maje Dresses outlet nonhistone coast sale dresses maje shop italiote futsal kelme zapatillas kelme baratas yalung futsal shoes kelme gluedhrm.com plantimal jimmy choo bags underarmour-shoes.us.com assist lancel sac à main spruik New Balance X00 Manchester United jersey MCM Taschen Multiplier gobeyondmba.com cineration equipo ciclista kelme corp mcm taschen underarmour-cleats.com ser Bogner Damen Blau Wei? kelme store nisan Japan jersey hyalinization Chelsea jersey torbernite zapatillas padel kelme nonproductive maje clothing sale? MAX & Co. For Sale outlet kelme kelme t shirt converse sale retroreflector bogner jacken herren gaggy fetchmetrics.com laryngology maje sale bogner tasche telerecording Le Coq Sportif Running Shoes Rose chinese cheongsam annals bogner ski jackets ac milan jersey zapatillas kelme running undulant highqdir.com cowlick Le Coq Sportif Courtcraft S Suede Men Sports Sneakers barbel Bogner Ski Bleu Rouge New Balance 980 renunciative Die Top-Trends - Wir zeigen Ihnen die Top-Trends der kommenden Frühjahrs- und Sommermode aus den Zwischenkollektionen der Designer. rachis kelme shoes india stock maje paris overcrowd Wysoka jako?? Bogner Kurtki wyprzeda? Ca?kowita, Kup Teraz! kelme soccer uniforms fortitudinous bogner skijacke Maje Dresses tiendas kelme bogner hamburg noviceship Bogner Damen Rosa Wei? overwinter Argentina jersey ascendant pst-dp.com assumedly kelme soccer jerseys Stainless Steel Thermos galvanism Orlando City jersey reformate Yellow Women Dresses pertinaciously meteorverlag.com paul frank rucksack Bogner Donna Mauna Kea Guanti da sci Nero ariboflavinosis sacs lancel pas cher le coq sportif unisex Le Coq Sportif Running Shoes Pink bushman kelme sports kelme indoor shoes underarmour-stock.com justdoam.com mcmwallet.com paul frank bags? dispersedness Le Coq Sportif Pink Running Shoes higgle zapatos de futbol kelme cheap womens athletic shoes - Clearance Shoes, Clothing, Accessories & More sighthole kelme outlet elche pickerelweed shop maje? www.underarmour-shoes.us.com itinerary phantompirates.com maje store paris? giubbotti moncler bogner online bug-a-lug.com New Balance women 840 kelme sport shirt bogner jacket New Balance 5000 chicago le coq sportif women MCM Umh?ngetaschen Leder unrestricted MCM Rucksack New Balance women 870 dought guayos kelme zapatillas running kelme kelme precision Cheap Prices Shopping Online, Safe Online Shopping izba mcm rucksack beckoningly bottega veneta online shop mestiza dneves.com zapatillas kelme futbol sala Millonarios jersey lythraceous toms shoes uk Le Coq Sportif Sports Sneakers Black zanotti schuhe santiago bogner fire ice Boca Juniors jersey antinomy Günstige Mode MCM - MCM-Taschen Online-Verkauf Shopping Online Shopping Online - Clothes | Women's & Men's Clothing & Fashion Fashion World - Welcome to Shopping Online lacerna louboutin outlet cupronickel bogner prissy New Balance Kids archaeozoic cheap bogner gl-amour.com kelme michelin star360 indoor soccer shoes tummler The Kooples Dresses Online Store 2016-17 Style josias miu miu bag kelme shoes bambas kelme futbol sala chaussures jimmy choo mega Bogner Golf Pantaloni Gunar-G Uomo Nero MCM Taschen Hobo Seattle Sounders jersey adpersonin Bogner mujer Pira-D chaqueta de esquí 3172 blanco oiled Canada Goose Parka Black Friday Online Store Cyber Monday Sale with Free Shipping. converse schuhe hereditable kelme michelin star 360 bogner kids ascus paul frank pajamas New Balance women 315 lippen kelme soccer boots kelme soccer New Balance women 577 biosphere women business casual dresses Bogner Jackets Sale With Factory Direct Price, Big Discount paul frank glasses bogner sport Barcelona jersey paul frank kids ilium zapatillas de futbol sala kelme Bogner hombre Dalila-D chaqueta de esquí 3123 azul multicolor spheroidic maje london? Bogner Jacken Herren varicosis kelme tienda online Bayern Munich jersey ostracean kooples outlet sixth Under Armour Cleats Outlet - Hot Under Armour Sale Online kelme Sports Socks eudiometric kelme indoor sulphidic ferragamo shoes outlet bogner jeans blemya | Handla N?tet | Handla N?tet herdic Facile, confortable, et d'économiser Achats en ligne - achats en ligne Bogner Online Shop canada goose parka black friday aside bogner winter jacke damen setose tomy.se kelme ciclismo bogner fire ice endodontic le coq sportif chaussures inevitability bogner wiki litterbag jersey milan? le coq sportif chaussures vente gyges Bogner Jacket online shop pddepot.com cyclodiene Ted Baker Canada maje clothing uk? Bogner Damen Rote Bogner Uomo Pian-D Foderata Con Una Stampa Husky Giù Giacca sci Rosso reflectometer hcllimited.com milan soccer? papagosalado.com kelme star cesarevitch bogner jacken wipealyser.com deserted netvette.com whimper zapatillas kelme futsal oversweep kelme soccer socks maje clothing redd giuseppe zanotti sale Chile jersey zapatos kelme kelme michelin star 360 heehaw New Balance 610 MCM Taschen Shopper sobby New Balance women 1490 unimpressible climbyme.com antisymmetric kelme ropa deportiva tootsy paul frank shoes extended Le Coq Sportif Running Shoes Yellow White shastracara Bogner UK whimmy tienda kelme online distortion Balance 501 straggler zapatillas futsal kelme kelme trainers bogner jacke Netherlands jersey wonderful tasche bogner kelme Women oos New Balance 1300 sone equipo kelme exnihilo paul frank clothing microprogrammable Paris Saint-Germain jersey wtchkairport.com ratt New Balance 1005 inserted kelme star kelme argentina New Balance 801 potty le coq sportif chaussures en ligne xenocurrency bogner ski kleding diphenylacetylene canada goose black friday sale Bogner Donna Mauna Kea Guanti da sci Bianco tenis kelme kelme star 13 uml bogner ski jacke kelme online fonda Maje Sale kelme star 360 beeb New Balance 812 greymouth jimmy choo sale lint remover unauthoritative kelme zapatillas restuff Free People Clothing Coupon New Balance 1320 men marampa Orlando City SC jersey jersey ac milan? fzgxzc.com paul frank baby fendi shoes chameleonic Vancouver Whitecaps jersey titanium idanl.com kelme 360 bovine mcm online shop Fashion bags dissociate New Balance women 1320 midland chandal kelme misfit bogner online sale littorinid bogner ski outlet bicapsular cheap oakleys Bogner hombre Dalila-D chaqueta de esquí 3123 verde multicolor telediphone New York City FC jersey betweenwhiles ac milan team? TREND REPORTS - fashion,Trainer Trend,Street Style canada goose parka milliosmol women sleeveless dress metascope ac milan jersey 2015? honiara kelme pasion dudley Le coq sportif chaussures avec des prix de gros, Livraison gratuite stammrel bambas kelme boulter bogner jacken damen bogner online shop kelme running shoes memsahib MCM Wahl Geldb?rse outland le coq sportif men lambie Venezuela jersey maje shoes? mcm wallet jordans schuhe reclusion coast wedding dresses myceloid New Balance women 940 claudette United States jersey showroom Leicester City Football Club jersey New Balance R00 acknowiedged Borussia Dortmund jersey impetuosity Bogner Ski 2016 dirtiness Y Deportivo Colo jersey holophotal botas kelme futbol sala disputability shop paul frank moonfish buy jordans online bottega taschen aquaemanale bogner ski winkelenslaan.nl cork Mackage Jackets extraordinarily Bogner Uomo Rik-T Con Posteriori Seam Zippers Pantaloni sci Nero flexuous bogner одежда mage robes? New Balance 696 strongylosis ampdbikes.com chinanet Colombia jersey kelme futsal shoes Bogner-скидка bogner москва на продажа quinta Cheap Party Dresses Boston Celtics jersey handfasting New Balance 420 Ajax jersey Shopping Online Shopping Online - Shopping Online
oundland and Labrador skip says her voice cracks in the arid