Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
Mach Juarez Leicester City will not win
Dat Fan

Mach Juarez: Leicester City will not win

Although Leicester City now lead the Premier cheap fut 17 coins League standings, but the team playmaker Mach Frontera do not think they have the ability to win the Premier League title this season.

After the last round of league 2-1 victory over Chelsea, Leicester standings with 35 points back to the top position. In the outside world continues to debate "fox" Can won the Premier League title when Mach Juarez but remained calm.

He said: "At the moment we are ranked first, but that does not mean anything, the Yankees will awaken at some point we will not win the league, I do not think Leicester will not have the strength to win.! Obviously, the goal for the team always feel good, and that gave me a lot of confidence and help us to continue walking on the right path. "

As for the future, Mach Reis said he was in January next year will not choose to leave, he said:. "I'll effectiveness Leicester City until the end of the season."

Turning coach Claudio Ranieri, buy fut 17 coins midfielder added: "We laugh in training, he did inspire many of us, he is very experienced, I am very happy to join Leicester City when you go from it. far away to the Premier League, it will make you feel very happy. "See more of these in futshop.net news center now... come on, so welcome !
View user's profileFind all posts by playerhotSend private messageVisit poster's website
Mach Juarez Leicester City will not win