Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Internet King
The Internet King

The season premiere of the simpsons is on November 2nd. It's the 15th season!

Last edited by user on Thu Sep 18, 2003 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phabulous

Oh, ok, sorry....our computers aren't very in sync, eh? Well, whatever works, I guess...It's a darn good clip, however you get it Very Happy

The Internet King
The Internet King

iamNammer wrote:
Oh, ok, sorry....our computers aren't very in sync, eh? Well, whatever works, I guess...It's a darn good clip, however you get it Very Happy
I agree. That episode is good too. The episode is included on the simpsons season 3 dvd collcection which I want so bad. Very Happy I think each simpsons season gets better and better. And Homer seems to get dumber and dumber every season. I can't wait to see how dumb he is next season.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Fan

Not to try and change the subject, but any of you own the Clerks Animated series on dvd? Man, that show was hilarious.

The Internet King

The Simpsons season premiere is on November 2. It's the 15th season!
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

simpsons is the longest running tv show ive ever seen, like i think ive seen every episode

Apu" I've asked you nicely to put down that mechandise, you leave me no choice but to ask nicely again" lololol

The Internet King

Viet_Huy wrote:
simpsons is the longest running tv show ive ever seen, like i think ive seen every episode

Apu" I've asked you nicely to put down that mechandise, you leave me no choice but to ask nicely again" lololol
Yes, The Simpsons is the longest running sitcom and also the longest running animated series in television history! Also it has over 300 episodes! The Simpsons have at least two guiness world records which are the first two facts I mentioned. I hope the Simpsons runs on the air for many years to come!
The Internet King
The Internet King

There's an all new episode on Sunday, November 2nd.
Diva

I am sooo proud of the fact that I've never seen an episode of the Simpsons and never will

I know! I'm a wet blanket Razz

an Alternative Lifestyles Company
View user's profileFind all posts by silver_lined_lexiSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

I occasionally watch The Simpsons....I much prefer South Park Smile

silver_lined_lexi wrote:
I am sooo proud of the fact that I've never seen an episode of the Simpsons and never will

I know! I'm a wet blanket Razz

HOLY SH...... you have never even seen one episode? the simpsons is the cartoon that started it all!

The Internet King

Gina wrote:
I occasionally watch The Simpsons....I much prefer South Park Smile
The Simpsons is one of my favorite shows but so is South Park! I agree South Park is hilarious too! Very Happy
The Internet King
The Internet King

I thought the season premiere was hilarious! A great episode. If you missed it don't worry. I'm sure you'll see it as a rerun sometime if you watch the simpsons.
Diva

cHoPsTiX wrote:
HOLY SH...... you have never even seen one episode? the simpsons is the cartoon that started it all!

started what?

View user's profileFind all posts by silver_lined_lexiSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
The Internet King
The Internet King

silver_lined_lexi wrote:
cHoPsTiX wrote:

started what?
primetime cartoons. Before the simpsons there was just the flinstones. Now there's a million primetime cartoons.
Diva

like which ones, i haven't really seen any Embarassed

The Internet King
The Internet King

silver_lined_lexi wrote:
like which ones, i haven't really seen any Embarassed
South Park, family guy, king of the hill, futurama, beavis and butthead, dilbert, bob & margaret, and several more I can't think of. They're not kiddie.
Diva

i've heard of them, but never watched them, so i'm outa the loop

The Internet King
The Internet King

silver_lined_lexi wrote:
i've heard of them, but never watched them, so i'm outa the loop
It doesn't matter if you don't watch primetime cartoons because you like a lot of cool shows like Law & Order and Whoopi, ER, and the West Wing. Very Happy
Diva

why tank yoo yoinkles

Simpsons Fans