Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Asian foods
Dat Fan

I'm researching asian foods, I have to find the best ones and try them to see how they taste to your average american (me) anyone have any suggestions on asian meals I can buy/make? Thanks

Oh and by the way, Ramen doesn't count as asian food. Ramen is more like imitation of imitation noodles with sauce made of salt, pepper and ground-up 8 year old veggies.

~Levia~~

Delicious Monster

PHO!!

It's really good. I suggest you go to a vietnamease restraunt to get it, as it is really a lot of work to make. but I like it, and so do most of my friends. Eddie, however, does not like pho.

OO I know of a great vietnamese restaurant near me, the place completely shot my mind...thanks for reminding me, and I'll try that pho stuff

Gina rocks!

I've never had pho.

My favorite Asian dish is Beef with Broccoli. I get it with steamed rice every time.

I like beef with broccoli too.

I ate Pho two days in a row this weekend. I am conviced it is a cure all for everything!

Anyone ever been to a vietnamese restaurant called "Pho Huy"? tell me if it's good

all i got is a china wok.

I know this really good chinese place called Kwang Chow, inexpensive for such great food....unfortunately for you it's a local area restaurant, sorry

i believe there was another thread on asian foods. anyways try not to post new threads to get a quick reply. i have thought about doing this sometimes but just research. if you do some researching you can find my 3 tips or something on how to not get ripped off on fake pho soup Wink
View user's profileFind all posts by Charlie_Send private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Asian foods