80%
 80%  [ 29 ]
Ralph Nader
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 36

Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

Bush did the same thing and smeared the hell out of McCain, now that he needs him to combat Kerry--he'll ne his best friend and make deals McCain couldn't get with a Republican leader in the White House. It's all politics, so exclude that whole "Flip Flop" crap, because all politicians do it--Bush doesn't only because he doesn't want to look like he failed in all of his original goals from 2000. he should have fliped or flopped, but he's a persistant leader, turning the corner back to 1988.

senseiern wrote:
President Bush will NOT get rid of bad person Cheney. If Cheney's health becomes a problem, then Cheney might step down, but, Bush won't ask him to leave. Cheney is doing exactly what Bush wants him to do as VP.

Everyone knows that if Bush were to ask Cheney to leave, he would lose a good portion of his support. This is because those of us that do trust him, would not trust him after that. Bush is not making decisions based on how he can win more votes...unlike Mr. Kerry.

Mr. Kerry, however is choosing someone who he showed utter contempt for in the primaries. Now that he needs him for getting votes, he loves him. Fox News was playing love songs, dubbing them into Kerry/Edwards appearances. Kerry was hugging Edwards closer than he does Teresa.

President Bush wouldn't put somebody like Rudy as VP anyway. President Bush is a Conservative, and will find another conservative like himself, should Cheney decide his health prevents him from serving as VP. You might see Bush Rumsfeld as a ticket.

Anyone who votes for George W. Bush is a putz.
View user's profileFind all posts by Mr.HilariousSend private messageSend e-mail
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

I happened to LIKE 1988. Back then, the country was more united. THe country was proud. Tax breaks encouraged investment and boosted the economy. Plus, in 1988, some of my favorite movies came out:

Akira
Beetlejuice
Big
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
Bloodsport
stick figure
Fish Called Wanda, A
Killer Klowns from Outer Space
Naked Gun, The
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Willow

Robert Blake was still cool. OJ Simpson was still a great football player.

Also, George Carlin wasn't so pissed off, and Robin WIlliams was funny, and he hadn't made the movie, "Toys" yet.

Most of the original Beach Boys were still alive. 75% of the Beatles were still alive, and John's son could have sat in for him. Plus, Michael Jackson was still black, and hadn't given "Jesus Juice" to a 10 year old boy. And, Rap was something you did to a Christmas present.

Oh, and Microsoft was a really good investment. Terry McAwful hadn't ripped people off with Global Crossing.

Oh, and, BIll Clinton was only getting exposed to hookers that the Arkansas Highway Patrol brought to him.

So, for me. it wouldn't be bad to go back to 1988. Plus, I was 23, and that is a very good age to be.

My step-dad says Bush is a great President and should be reelected. He says that Bush and bad person Cheney are looking out for the little guy. Is that true?

I can only attest of my personal experience. I am much better off as a independent businessman because of actions Bush has taken.
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Fan

stupid idiot wrote:
My step-dad says Bush is a great President and should be reelected. He says that Bush and bad person Cheney are looking out for the little guy. Is that true?

Your Dad must be Stupid Idiot Sr.

Delicious Monster

Stupid Idiot, I don't see as it is true. But I don't think there is a politician out there who is looking out for the little guy anymore.

Ass-Pirate wrote:
stupid idiot wrote:

Your Dad must be Stupid Idiot Sr.

AP, please refrain from personal insults. They are more tolerable if you can follow the insult with context that backs you insult.

For example:
You, AP, are a quick mouthed moron because you insult people without offering proof of said insult.

Se how easy that was?
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Fan in Training

I will vote for bush man jonh kerry is stupid i dont want a stupid president that tells lies and whopper to get a medal man lame. I am viet man my parents told me stuff about the war or did they lie Shocked

P.S Nader is green party
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Wow, it is so rare to find a fellow Bush supporter here.

Rather than making a statement that Kerry is stupid, could you provide examples that show a lack of intelligence? That would be more effective.

Insulting someone that another person is behind will just transfer the insult to the supporter. When you present a statement in the attempt to convince another you are right, you need to refrain from general statements unless you provide proof of such a statement.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for speaking pro President Bush. We are kinda scarce here.

Sensei Ern
Dat Phanaholic

Everyone tells lies so there is actually no difference between anyone in that- I just felt the need to say that!

senseiern wrote:
I happened to LIKE 1988. So, for me. it wouldn't be bad to go back to 1988. Plus, I was 23, and that is a very good age to be.

I'd like to back to 1988, but not because of politics or anything I can say without sounding like a total whackjob...ah, to be 16 again...

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

ah, to be 11 again!

AmAznComic

i would vote for nader

Last edited by azncomic on Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ginamonster wrote:
ah, to be 11 again!

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Ginamonster wrote:
ah, to be 11 again!

11 was not a good time for me. THat was 1976.

My oldest brother was turning our apartment into a crack house (actually it was other drugs since crack wasn't known then, but it was the same kind of place).

I had to wear striped bell bottoms that were hand-me-downs.

Disco was rearing its ugly head. Curse you Danny Ontario!

Even though it was the bi-centenial of the USA, gas lines were unbelievable.

Unemployment was rising higher than ever before. That didn't affect my mom, though becaseu we were on welfare.

My best friend had just moved away.

THe only thing I would change if I knew then what I know now is that instead of spending $1 per day on video games, I would have saved it for an education.

Sensei Ern
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

I didn't say I wanted to go back to the way things were when I was 11, my life was not pleasant, but if I could have all the cool stuff and knowlage that I have now, but be 11 and have all the time in the world again, it sure would be nice. I would have spent less time lazy in bed or hanging around all day in my PJ's watching TV

I personally can't stand anyone in this election.

Bush sucks, Kerry sucks, Nader sucks, they all suck!
View user's profileFind all posts by invisiblemanSend private messageSend e-mail
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

I don't suck. Vote for me!

Sensei Ern

AmAznComic

I think we should as least have a president with a better last name then bush. Like george W. oak