Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
Review
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

i just came back from watching cellular. alot of people underestimated the movie before they watched it. i thought it was a great movie, and had great directing. the movie was very unpredictable. dat was in like three scenes, i don't want to give anything away. just watch the movie. it was great. best movie i've seen in a long time.

The Internet King
The Internet King

cHoPsTiX wrote:
i just came back from watching cellular. alot of people underestimated the movie before they watched it. i thought it was a great movie, and had great directing. the movie was very unpredictable. dat was in like three scenes, i don't want to give anything away. just watch the movie. it was great. best movie i've seen in a long time.
Question Cellular's release date isn't until September 17. Did you see a screening? Or did you download it? BTW, thank you for not giving away Dat's appearance. I want to leave it as a suprise.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

no, i did not see a special screening. well maybe the movie has different release dates in the U.S. then in Canada.

We went to the movies...a buddy and me. We saw Resident Evil because I want to see Cellular with my wife. Cellular is showing tonight.

Sensei Ern
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
First try, not so good.
Dat Fan Newbie

It was a minor cameo, selling more negative Vietnamese sterotyping. I wish ethnic comedians would stop selling out their own cultures and start using smarter material. William Hung was popular because people liked to laugh AT him. I hope Dat is not going for that appeal. Keep this up, and movie career will be short-lived.
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

WHat do you want him to play? A frenchman?

Or, maybe he could play a warrior in the remake of, "ZULU!"?

Sensei Ern

You souldn't say he is a sellout. He needs to pay the bills you know. I thought he did a great job in Cellular, I'll give him 3 years before he is a working character actor.
View user's profileFind all posts by invisiblemanSend private messageSend e-mail
The Internet King
The Internet King

I just checked my local listings and it tunrs out Cellular has been playing in my area for a while now.

And for Dat, I think this is great for him. I haven't seen it, but Dat's role is supposed to be bigger than Adam Sandler's first movie role. I think if Dat's first movie role beats Adam Sandler's, than he's FAR more than qualified to become a movie star. Very Happy
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Review