50%  [ 3 ]
No Comment
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

The Draft
AmAznComic
AmAznComic

Some people are talking about the government reinstating the draft.

Any comments?

You need more choices. If President Bush remains president, there will NOT be a draft.

But if sKerry is elected and becomes president, he WILL re-instate the draft.

The reason is, sKerry is wantig to create two new divisions in the army. That is about half a million people. In order to get that many people, where many people do not trust him, he will have to have a draft to fill the slots.

Sensei Ern
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
AmAznComic
AmAznComic

Where is your source on all this information?

this was a rumor so ppl won't vote for bush...

I don't want to be in the army, I don't do well in bad senareo's. I would probably end up being the guy on permanent tiolet cleaning duty.
View user's profileFind all posts by invisiblemanSend private messageSend e-mail
Dat Phantastic!

I would just make out with a guy in front of the recruiter.

God I love conservative right wing fundementalists Christians controlling the military.

Christians are not so bad.
View user's profileFind all posts by invisiblemanSend private messageSend e-mail
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

bigPhan wrote:
I would just make out with a guy in front of the recruiter.

God I love conservative right wing fundementalists Christians controlling the military.

THen they'd give your name to the Navy recruiter...weren't you paying attention to my monologue?
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phabulous

I thought that joke was funny...harsh, but funny
Dat Phantastic!

invisibleman wrote:
Christians are not so bad.

Fundementalist ones are.

How are we bad, BigPhan?
Dat Phantastic!

Are you a fundementalist christian? I don't mean a regular christian, I mean someone who puches their beliefs on other people in a rude and annoying way? Do you believe everything (I mean everything) in the bible?

If you have to ask why that's bad, then you need to ponder that a bit.

Not trying to attack religion, just attacking undementalist close minded morons.

I thinking keeping people out of the military for being alternative is wrong wrong wrong.

Funamentalist christians are the most intolerant people i've had to deal with at the addicitons center. They can't accept that consenting adults may love one another without bounderies.

I just heard your monologue Senesai, and I don't think you should be promoting such hatred. This is why Kerry needs to create new hate crime legislation. Why shouldn't I be in teh military, or be in a branch other than navy? I mean how intolerant.

Not very funny at all. You need to be making mateiral that promotes togetherness and alternative lifestyles, not trying to shut down the minds of impressionables.

I'm very upset right now,and my stress is through the roof!

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

I say more tolerance in ALL our lives, less bigotry from the fundamentalist right!

Can I get an AMEN?
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

bigPhan, yes I believe every part of the Bible. We can discuss this if you want, but I won't while someone whose name sounds out to be "I'm a gonna troll" keeps interrupting.

"I'm a gonna troll", I am not going to even address you. Go find someone else to play with. I have answered everything and everyone who talks to me about homosexual activity. If you want to know what I believe, ask Ginamonster. She is very tolerant of trolls.

Sensei Ern
Dat Phantastic!

Bah, I've had enough religious debates and I really don't care anymore. Although, I think believeing EVERYTHING in the bible is a little (ok, a lot) irrational. But whatever. I've done this too many times to give a whopper anymore.

Actually, it's Imago Natural. It's an ironic reference to my lifestyle, but thanks for making false assumptions. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I hope gina is more tolerant of alternative lifestyles than you are. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

The Wonders of Magic Shell

I think everyone here is quite tolerant, if not fully accepting, of different lifestyles and preferences. However, it kind of seems that you aren't. The basis of the above is as follows: I like men. But I do not post a picture of men and women kissing after every post. Some people wouldn't want to see it. Plain and simple. Same goes for yours. People on this board accept each other for who they are. Not based on sexual preference, religion, race, age...etc. Not even by political views. Sensei and I would be at war if that were the case, and I think he rocks.
So, in short, I am not trying to be rude or unaccepting, I am just asking that when asking for tolerance, you give some, as well.

And, by the way, I like the picture in the above post.

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Thanks, Jen.

"I'm a gonna troll", I am open to talking with you, but since it is directed at me personally, I would be happy to discuss it with you via private message.

Sensei Ern
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

Well put Jen!

senseiern wrote:
Thanks, Jen.

"I'm a gonna troll", I am open to talking with you, but since it is directed at me personally, I would be happy to discuss it with you via private message.

Sensei Ern

they said their name was "imago natrul". why can't you take their word for it?
sensei is a lot like the guys i remember from bible school before i got kicked out. always talking about right and wrong. it's funny that such a jesus dude would be for the war in iraq where tons of people are being blown to bits.
The Draft