oczfivrw

Moderator: Angel

TLNSoccer
Contributor
Contributor

No Pic just blue screen with "Not Supported Mode"

Post by TLNSoccer » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:35 pm

OK; in reading alot of the other posts on this site I am now even more confused by what my TV is doing. After posting that my Component inputs were not working I reconnected my cable box; via component cables, to component 3 and then turned the TV on. I heard sound but as soon as the lamp warmed up I got a blue screen that said "Not supported mode". I punched in Mute 1; 8; 2; power and was able to get a picture and sound. The TV worked for a couple of days until last night when in the middle of a show the picture and audio disappeared and all I get is the blue screen with "Not supported mode" on it. I have tried the Mute 1; 8; 2; power thing a couple of times to no avail.

Not sure what to try next. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jason1976
TV Repair Ninja
TV Repair Ninja

Re: No Pic just blue screen with "Not Supported Mode"

Post by Jason1976 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:01 am

TLNSoccer wrote:OK; in reading alot of the other posts on this site I am now even more confused by what my TV is doing. After posting that my Component inputs were not working I reconnected my cable box; via component cables, to component 3 and then turned the TV on. I heard sound but as soon as the lamp warmed up I got a blue screen that said "Not supported mode". I punched in Mute 1; 8; 2; power and was able to get a picture and sound. The TV worked for a couple of days until last night when in the middle of a show the picture and audio disappeared and all I get is the blue screen with "Not supported mode" on it. I have tried the Mute 1; 8; 2; power thing a couple of times to no avail.

Not sure what to try next. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
What model is your tv? have the tv powered off for a few min before you press mute 1 8 2 power. do any of the other inputs work? like vga jack hdmi, dvi? I am guessing you have a bad analog board or a bad digital board

Wimlok
TV Wizard
TV Wizard

oczfivrw

Post by Wimlok » Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:54 pm

Return to “Akai DLP Discussion”