vkhjxkzp

Moderator: Angel

luis

SAMSUNG HLS4666WX/XAA with faulty sound

Post by luis » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:07 am

Hi!
when I turn on my tv everything is ok, but after 7 minutes i heard static noise like spots then, the sound has gone! after this i turn off my tv and wait for 4 minutes, the sound come again and after 7 minutes the sound has gone again, this is a cycle. do you can help me?? very clear colors and hq image SAMSUNG HLS4666WX/XAA.

Thanks!!

ChubbsTech
TV Wizard
TV Wizard

Re: SAMSUNG HLS4666WX/XAA with faulty sound

Post by ChubbsTech » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:52 pm

Hello luis.
First of all let’s try to narrow down the problem, my first recommendation is to test with an external sound source, for example a DVD, play station, pc or something similar that hooks up to your tv in the back.
If the problem is not there after connecting the external device, then a probable reason is the tv tuner is bad, and its not properly separating the sound from the tv signal of either air, cable or satellite. On the other hand if the problem persists then the tv amplifier could be the reason of your audio problems. Now the amplifier in most Samsung tv models is located in the analog board but in some cases it is a small independent board.
Good luck.
Remember Knowing Is Half The Battle !

luis

Re: SAMSUNG HLS4666WX/XAA with faulty sound

Post by luis » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:00 pm

yesterday I Clean inside the tv (all boards with compressed air and a vacuum) then I put a personal fan in the back of my tv, it works fine no faults in 8 hours.... may be this problem is overheating.... the internal fan works fine (I think) i will change this fan for a bigger then I will reply for inform you....

Thanks!!

Wimlok
TV Wizard
TV Wizard

vkhjxkzp

Post by Wimlok » Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:22 pm

Return to “Akai DLP Discussion”